There is one photo editing app that we all must have installed at least once on our device. Yes, I am talking about the Picsart photo editing app. It is one of the best smartphones editing app ever made, over time, the app has been updated with various features.
The app is easy to use and doesn’t require any major photo editing skills, therefore a lot of people have been looking to download Picsart for PC, sadly, it is not officially available for pc yet.
However, there is a method is to get Picsart on your PC, and in this guide, we will be sharing the method with you all. Stay on the page and discover more about Picsart for PC.
What is Picsart?
Picsart is an all in one photo and video editor app for smartphones which has a lot of editing tools to fix the perspective of your picture, lighting, white balance, contrast and more. You can make a collage, add stickers, add pictures, text, bokeh, filters and do a lot of experiments with your pictures.
You can even create gifs with Picsart, submit your picture on the platform for remix competitions or participate in the competition to get featured. Once you are done editing your picture, you can share it on your social media accounts directly from the app or save it to the gallery.
There are various other features that you would love to explore, and for that, you need to download Picsart for pc. We have penned down the guide below which will help you out with the installation process.
Download Picsart For PC 2020
In this section of the post, we will be sharing the method to download Picsart for pc. For that, you will need
- Picsart Apk
- Bluestacks Android emulator
Picsart Apk is an app package for the official Picsart app for Android devices. You can download it from our site and save it on your desktop. Now, follow the further steps as provided below.
- Download the Picsart apk from the download button below.
- Save the apk on your desktop.
- Done, now move to the next section.
How to Install Picsart App For PC?
It is easy to install Picsart on a windows pc, you need to have an android emulator to run android apps and games on a windows system. In this tutorial, we will be using the famous blue stacks android emulator which is one of the most stable android emulators and provides regular updates. You may also check out Hotstar For PC
- Get hold of the latest version of Blue stacks Android Emulator by clicking on the download button below.
- Now, let the installer download the required resources for the emulator to work on your system.
- Once done, launch the emulator and sign up using your Google account. Complete the necessary steps to set up the emulator.
- Now, go to the location where you have saved the Picsart Apk package. Right-click on the file and click on “open with Blue stacks Apk installer” to install Picsart for pc.
- Once done, a shortcut icon on the desktop will also be created which can be used to directly launch the app.
PicsArt For PC (Alternative Method)
- Go to the Microsoft store and search for picsart.
- You can just click on this link to go to the download page.
- Click on Get to start downloading the app for pc.
For this, you won’t be asked to install any third-party app. But the windows version of Picsart is not as good as the Android version and lacks a lot of features. Have a look at Hike For PC
Picsart stands on the top among various picture editing apps. It has evolved as a platform for photo editors where artists can share their creativity and gather ideas. Picsart is not available for Windows officially, and the Windows Store version has a lot of bugs.
In this article, we have shared a method to get Picsart for PC, which is the best method to get all of the mobile app features on pc without any difficulties.